Your privacy matters to us. We collect the minimum information required to enable us to transact with you as a customer of Success Methods.
Please read this policy carefully and contact us with any questions or concerns about our privacy practices.
Who we are?
Success Methods Limited provide training and consulting services. Full contact details are available here.
What information do we collect?
Customers of Success Methods booking training will be asked to provide some or all of the following details for themselves and/or any course attendees on whose behalf they are booking a place on one of our courses:
- Full Name of customer or attendee(s)
- Contact details of customer or attendees (such as email address, phone number)
- Name of employer(s) of customer or attendees
- Address of employer(s) of customer or attendees
- Details of any food allergies or special requirements you or any attendee(s) may have when attending a Success Methods public course
Customers of Success Methods’ consulting services will be asked to provide some or all of the following details for themselves:
- Full Name of customer
- Contact details (such as email address, phone number)
- Name of employer(s)
- Address of employer(s)
How do we use your personal information?
Success Methods will make use of personal data in the following ways:
- Your Full Name will be shared with the venue holding the training course you are attending
- Your Full Name and Employer Name will be shared with the other attendees of the training course you are attending
- Your details and those of your employer will be held on our database
- Your details will be used to send you details of the course(s) your are attending (such as joining details, pre-work)
- Your details may be used to send you details of our future courses or other offerings from Success Methods (on an opt-in basis)
Other than specified above Success Methods will not share your data. Success Methods will never sell your personal data.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will be held on our systems for up to two years after your most recent course attendance. You may request that your details be removed from our database at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating that you would like your details to be removed from our database.
- Google Analytics
- Social Sharing Widgets
Linking to other websites / third party content
Links on this site to 3rd party websites do not constitute an endorsement of any sort and are providing merely for information sharing purposes.